Our Criminal Defense Attorneys Bring A Range Of Perspectives To Your Case
With more than 37 years of combined practice, the McDougals offer their clients a breadth and depth of criminal defense experience that is unmatched. Lead attorney Larry P. McDougal Sr. has served as a police officer, sheriff’s deputy, prosecuting attorney and municipal judge. This varied experience from inside most of the criminal justice system’s different functions provides significant advantages for clients who face serious criminal charges.
Call 281-725-6025 Or 800-417-8130 For Advice From Criminal Law Attorneys Serving Fort Bend County Since 1990
To learn how you can benefit from Larry McDougal’s criminal defense experience, contact our office in Richmond for a free consultation. At The Law Office of Larry McDougal, our goal is to protect you from the worst consequences of a criminal conviction while expanding the options that can lead to a dismissal of the charges or a victory at trial.
We handle the full spectrum of criminal matters, from traffic citations and misdemeanors to the most serious felony offenses:
- Drug crimes, including drug possession and prescription drug offenses
- Sex crimes, including sexual assault, sexual assault of a child, solicitation of minors and child pornography
- Violent crimes, including assault, domestic violence, robbery, manslaughter and murder
- Concealed carry permits and weapon offenses
- Theft offenses, from shoplifting and petty larceny to auto theft and grand larceny
- Juvenile crimes, including drugs or alcohol, theft, sexual assault and school violations
- Drunk driving, including repeat DWI and DUI minor
- Expunction and nondisclosure of criminal records
- Probation violations
Experienced Criminal Law Lawyers For Rosenberg, Sugar Land, Katy, Richmond And All Of Fort Bend County, Texas
To find out how you can benefit from the client service values that have contributed to Larry McDougal’s reputation for excellence in criminal defense, contact us online or call us at 281-725-6025 or 800-417-8130. The Richmond criminal defense lawyers of The Law Office of Larry McDougal offer a free, confidential consultation.